Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

~little things go a long way~ ^^ =) =} =]

If you have something to think about at the end of each day, what would be the event which made or unsettled your day?

Wouldn't it be nice if you can think of something and =) about it?

This morning, while I was in my office...*knock knock* ahh...must be 1 of my guys looking for me as they usually do, knocking at my door and wanting to 'chit-chat' with me. They had just came back from their lesson. In popped a familiar face and a warm smile.

Yes, what may I do for you? =)

Next, out of no where, a card and a gift surfaced from his hands and they were put on my table. wow...my eyes went @@ <-- (eyes wide) [not Eyes Wide Shut!! duh! heh]


What's this for?


The answer was: to thank me for sharing my time and experiences with him one of the days when he approached me.

Really, I was just doing my best to teach and guide whenever I can. I have never expected to have or needed anything in return. This was something which really touched me very much and left me speechless -- speechless, because joy and warmth made me smile.


The envelope:

The card:



~just a simple gesture...it made my day, it brightened up my day~

~surprised~

~touched~

=)

Comments:
Hee... so sweet ... felt the same way u felt when my students do such things! Ganbatte ne!
 
hahahah! i think F3 kept coming to disturb this blog... so funny... F3 will keep up with this effort... hohohoho!
 
~snooch~ hit on me...hmmm *pause and think* erm, no lar, i dun think he's gay...oops...haa...and dun think he trying to 'bribe me'...coz to me, he's just like the rest of my guys, all so cute in their age and ways, and as sincere as they are =)

and like ~xiao xin~ said, its really a wonderful feeling when students reciprocate in a grateful manner...~xiao xin~ is definitely a v good teacher aso...if not then is use her looks to 'sway' all votes and 'bribe' all the innocent kids...blehh...hehhhhehhhh

yup yups =) F3 keep up the effort... + Shan Cai too...hahahaaaa
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?