Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Wounded! again?!?!

Part II

haa...sad to say, yups!! aiyo how come like dat?!?! haa this time round i will tell you.

pics first *drum roll*

close-up view

was so boliao that i took a ruler to measure it...and its about 12cm long...wow, think in time to come can say 12cm scar??!? hmm...think like dat will look more garang in the arm...heh...

story ah...oh ya...due to xxx situation and darkness...in the midst and rush for the ringing phone to tend to xxx situation...i slipped and fell! tried supporting myself to prevent a total fall...so out shot the right arm to use it to support whatever it can fall on...and hence, down slided my arm *slitting sound* against the edge/side of my sofa bed (the thin cushion inside is all wood...oh man) and *PAIN*!! wat the heck, so there goes to another inclusion to my injury lists *clap clap* well done justin...blaah! >:[

(xxx = undesired situation which should not be explained here)

both injuries happened back to back in a midst of a difference in just 1 day...wow wee!

haa anyway, tts all for Wounded Chapters I & II~!

*oh ya, b4 i 4get...pls dun mistaken and worry that i 想不开 or something ya...haa...like what 3 of my cute and pretty frens thot so...haa*

=) thanx for going thru the chapters, hope no more inclusions to Wounded Chapters!!! *omg...prayyyy~~~*


Comments:
haa...can comment on myself or not...hahaa... ~小心~ says my pics so big very distracting...then i said: pics put big big then close up on wounds mah, then ple can sayang me...haa...then i thot: hmmm...maybe shld put even bigger pics!! wahahaa...no eggs-throwing pls =P
 
ah yes yes~! the 3 i'm talking about is F3, plus me becomes F4 rite? haa...and ya lor, you are 1 of them~! 1 of the cute and pretty advisors/matchmakers?!? haa =)
 
hahaha its my turn liao!
u huh! dun put up such pics la! so painful lookin!
nw my arms feel painful!
ha ha ha!
jun! of cuz i knw the 3 pretty n cute gers is uS! hahaha

*buay hiao bye*

*winks winks*
 
Ben dan leh... plus u not F4.... its F3...plus Shan Cai... hahaha!
 
wah wow wow...all the 3 cute and pretty dang1 shi4 ren2s all come in le...wahh =)

~xiao xin~ so im Shan Cai huh...hmmm...that sounds really weird =P and *sobs* scold me ben dan again...haa, u then ben dan leh...if i dun ben dan u where got chance scold me ben dan...ben dan ben dan...wahaahaaa =P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?