Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Interesting

A blog's for sharing stuff, right? Hmm...actually there's something interesting to post but at the same time, I'm also hesitant to post it - - is it becoz I'm afraid tt by posting this, it will do further 'injustice' to the 'ple involved' or simply becoz tt I found out that '1 of the involved' is actually linked to 'someone I know' or that someday I may well perhaps end up in other ple's blogs blogging bt me!?! Hmm...well perhaps its the 1st reason, perhaps its the 2nd reason...and perhaps its the 3rd or all 3! Hesitations need a decision, hence in the end, heck lar =P I really felt like posting this...and post I shall.

Got to know from 'some source' that This Guy asked a Lecturer to help him confess his feelings for This Girl during lecture...and all these was taken down in video becoz the lesson was meant for WebCast...how wonderful. The rest, you ple find out for yourself.

(read article on Universally Love Proposal) http://www.mrbrown.com/
(Video clip) http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ma1506

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?