Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

post Dinner Date

This is the sequel to the previous post on Dinner Date.

Hoho...i dun like to explain things, but then again, somehow...seems there's a need to (at this point in time).

Dinner is done and over...and I did go with a date =) Hoho...something new?

Y i'm posting this is, after the Dinner and separate individuals realised and rem there was supposed to be a Dinner and i had a date, they said 'how come dint ask me go!?! wahh...how to react to this kind of statements?!? haa...

Here's why, and why I did not ask any of You (ple and frens whom i know) eventually.

The initial post was in actual fact, 1 which had no 'truthful' bearings on the 'fake' fact that I had no date. I would have a date if I asked (key word). I had no date, becoz I did not make the effort to ask, and I did not want to ask anyone.

But really, ThankS! to these dear gal-frens (P, A, F, L), for letting me noe u gals would haf gladly accompanied me to the Dinner...even at the expense of being 'qn-ed' by P, A, L (haa...wat good PALs they make up as a trio...hee) when they realised the Dinner was over and i went with a blind date. But in the end I also never asked rite...haa, tts becoz:

no.1 - this time round, i really dint feel like asking someone for the sake of asking someone to go... if i really had no date, so it shall be then...

no. 2 - you (P, A, L) haf bfs, and i know 2 of your guys wun be too comfortable with the idea of going with me. (c'mon these 2 guys, get a good grip of ur confidence! duh!!)

no. 3- haa, another reason is also, askin X-gal, in the end i will still be qn-ed how come never ask so-n-so-gal rite...so might as well spare me the trouble. but then again, having a blind date in the end also kena qn-ed...woah...haa.

And so, yeps, tts bout it. Explain like dat can or not?!? Haa...cannot also mus can lar.

So more importantly and cheekily and summarily, nx time (if really really got nx time), if i no date (if really really got no date), i will ask 1 of you okie! =P

*italics - ple and frens whom i know

Comments:
Cant imagine u wrote such a long piece to explain abt your date (or non-date)...
 
=P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?