Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

NC-16

E show is NC-16, are you above 16yrs old?

Pls counter-sign behind the tickets to confirm you are above 16. And where is your friend? Not around? Pls countersign for your friend as well.

Later if they check pls show your ICs.


Well done! to the person selling tickets, for having such good judgement skills. If I look young, then you look reallllly old. Blahhh~

Well done! to me, heh, for presenting my looks and age to even lesser than a secondary school kid!?! *Freaking amazed*

Comments:
败给你了...
 
Haa...It's like that de la ;p me oso got it twice..=) or rather *shrug* most of the time (Duh!!)..sad right??
 
haa, if R21 ask my age i still quite alrite, n rather expected. but NC-16, 太夸张了吧!

haha good lar, shows u still looking young!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?