Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Same*Similar

Walked into classroom and immediately my eyes guided me to this shirt that this coursemate was wearing. Isn't it the same as mine!?! Wah~!

To think I was deciding to wear yellow or white, in the end i chose white.

He realised soon enough that he was wearing a similar shirt as mine.

To think he wanted to wear yesterday but forgot to bring to change so he decided to wear it today.

Heh.

And so, the class was made known of this sama-sama shirt thing later on.

I presented for my group. Afterwhich was his group's turn.

Not surprising, he presented. Reason, becoz we had the same shirt.

He concluded to the whole class, "We R Man of Great Taste"

To that, Yea, I agree totally. Kakakaa =P

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?