Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Dating

Over dim-sum lunch...

H: So have you been dating?

J: How would you define dating?

H: Going out with girl/s?

J: Hmm...so am i dating the 2 of you now? Keke! (had lunch with my 2 lady frens)

H: @@! Coz not! I mean 1-1.

J: Hmmm...like dat ah, this past wk v busy leh, got different ple ask me out but I cant go out lor. So like dat can consider or not?

H: Can (in a way)

J: Like dat ah...what if its that I go out 1-1, but its fren leh?

H: Yes also.

J: Like dat ah, got ah, then I was 'dating' the night before. But then huh, so later if I have time and I meet different fren/s every nite for different dinners/meals...like dat I have many dates?!?

H: *roll eyes*

J: Hahaahaaa

And so we see there is a fine thin line for Dating...what would you consider Dating to be?

Comments:
dating n meeting up different leh... hmmm....
 
Guess dating is when u are interested with the gal den is consider dating ba.. Even if its a group outing to me its still a date lor!.. lol... The rest all think is just hanging out... Satisfied?
 
haha, tx for leaving ur 'descriptions'...its interesting to know how different ple view the word 'dating' differently.

wonder if there are more views?
 
hmmm....dating = pa-tor-ing?
well... I suppose the conventional definition of dating would be when 2 people arrange to meet up, catch up, and if things go well, snuggle up thereafter? haha... these days though, the term seems to be used more broadly, casually, as long as people(2 or more) come out, meet up...
I think you know it doesn't really matter, but just wanted to tease your 2 dates that night? ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?