Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Bye Bye

i'm leaving...yet again.

Did I notifty anyone? Yes.

Did I notify everybody? No.

Yet, thinking back to my previous post about saying bye bye and 'disappearing'...I guess im sort of doing that again, cept that this time round, I really did inform those whom I contacted over the past few days. Those who ever come here within the days I'm not around will find out yourself then, I guess...that is if you ever read this.

Life is complicated...ple come, ple go. Yet, it is that simple. Why do we get too bothered when ple come, ple go? Do we really need so many bye byes?

轻轻的我(又)走了...想念我的就想念我吧。不想念的也没关系。大家都保重就可以了!!

Til I'm back again!

(something out of the post...what would be things or actions you will do to give somebody who is going out of the country...and why would you be doing what you are doing? i received wet tissues and sweets...haa...gd or not)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?