Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Ruffles

I opened this packet of Ruffles on 07 Sep 05...unable to finish it i folded the wrapper, tied it up in a plastic bag and shut it in my metal cabinet. Was suppose to bring it home to finish it since I was to leave for overseas. But i forgot about it!!

So after 3 or 4 wks, i re-opened the whole thing, and to my surprise, it was still crispy!! Yet still nv finish it so the same process of 'packaging' was re-applied.

I was still eating from the same opened packet of Ruffles til just now...WOAHH...and its still crispy!!

This is amazing!

Comments:
...........................
*sweat~~~~~*
 
haaa...im gona throw it away liao!! nx time b4 fly off i'll rem to eat up my opened snacks!! =P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?