Monday, December 26, 2005

 

Letter to Grasshopper Mama

Dear Grasshopper Mama,

the other night, I realised that your new-born baby decided to hitch a ride from me. Fret not, tiny it may be, clinged on it did breezing through the winds on the roof-top of my car through the expressways. It was safe and sound even after I parked...I checked.

The next day, I found 2 more new-borns on the windscreen, 1 on the sun-roof, and 3 more on the rear screen!!

As such, I realised that you had decided to give birth on my car. For whatever reasons, I feel honoured to have you choosing and having a safe delivery at my 'place'. ^^"

Still, please understand that fast rides for new-borns may be too risky for them to take. Although I know for fact that you are Grasshoppers, I still find it dangerous for them to 'hop' for sight-seeing and to enjoy the fast winds.

And please, Grasshopper Mama, if you ever get pregnant again...please...do not give birth on a car!!! -.-"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?