Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

2005 Roundup

Was suppose to post this earlier...but too many things events on-going so dint really sit down and post...even now...gota post fast...got a plane to catch~!

Significant events for 2005...

Blog
-----
Started my blog...it's 1 yr!! happy anniversary bloggie ^^ it's not really the 1st time im putting posts up on website...so those who asked how come i suddenly started blogging then...erm...u ple jus dint know about my 'past' tts all...

And i'll like to continue my trend/pattern of posting this yr...that is, to post about happy events for joy to be shared around! By and large i dun post about sad stuff...unless those tt really hit me damn hard...but oh well, joy's for sharing, sorrow's for forsaking...and also, to continue sharing things i wanna share: lyrics, music, articles...and as per my own beliefs, there wun be any posts on work, religion, politics...yups.

Blind Dates
------------
Now now...this is something tt really 'popped' out of no where...everyone suddenly became so concerned for me after i broke up...haha...does it mean im getting old...u ple getting so worried for me?? oh dear...^^"

Thank you for all those who have been concerned about my so-called love life...haa...it had been a yr, really a yr whereby so many of u wan to intro so-n-so to me...and set me up with ur frens and such...haha...until a point whereby im kinda 'scared' also...keke...but thanx thanx, i appreciate all ur efforts =)

New Friends
--------------
And also regarding meeting new ple...it had been a yr which i had really met alot of new faces and ple...hmm, regarding this, i wanna say, good frens are not easy to come by...meeting up with new ple doesnt mean everyone can be frens...some due to different 'frequencies' or habits...meanwhile, some got to really become friends...i thank every opportunity to have known and met every single one last yr...i always believe in the 'connectivity' betwn ple-ple...if its there, its meant to be there. those whom i find a connection with...tks for coming into my life =)

Rejections
-----------
I'm never good in rejections...so those whom for watever reasons...i was too blunt or wat...pls pls forgive me...ehh...ok, stop here...if not yue4 miao2 yue4 hei1...

Flute
------
Finally picked up learning flute...had always wanted to do it since i was around 18yrs old...dun ask me y, i had always felt tt the sound was soothing...so now tt im actually into months of learning, altho i always miss the lessons flyg here n there...but not too bad lar...can play some tunes nicely lor...more to be improved definitely!!

Name of the Year
-------------------
Justina - for sounding so much like Justin, and actually being so sporty to be my blind-date to the ball...! The introduction to everyone, Hi, this is justin and justina...hehehh...tt was e best! =P

Sweetest Action of the Year
------------------------------
S - for picking me up from the airport in the wee hours after 4am!! That will not be 4gotten in a long long time!!

Quote(s) of the Year
-------------------
These 2 quotes are in contention for the To Justin Quote of the Year 2005...haa...2 frens of mine said these to me this year...v sweet words but at the same time, caused me to ^^""...wahahaa...they are:

1) When you are 30 and not married, and I'm 29 and not married, you must marry me!! ^^"""""

2) If I win the air ticket to australia, I'm gona pack u up in a suitcase and bring u along!! ^^"""""


That's about it for some of the really 'happening' and 'special' stuff tt happened in 2005. Any resolutions for 2006, definitely...for 1, i wanna see the sunrise for 2007!! this yr was better than last yr, coz got sunlight, but the sun was too shy...behind all the clouds!! 2004 it rained when we were there...so i missed sunrise for 2 yrs...c'mon, mr sun, i wanna see ur face nx yr!!

2006, what's in store...let it come let it come! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?