Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Wedding

Attended Huimin's wedding at Chijmes. Supposedly I would have missed this wedding as I was to be overseas when it took place. Since last yr...i knew that i was likely to miss it and dare not tell her...til a month b4-hand while she was sending out her invitations.

Had been so away last yr for most periods tt i missed a couple of weddings of my friends...those tt i attended back in spore when i was around...those were not so close ple at all...

I was telling myself...I can't possibly miss this wedding...as this is 1 person tt i have shared so much of my teenage days with...n i must attend this wedding if possible!

幸好后来天时地利人和...i managed to be able to fly back in advance on my own expenses to attend the wedding...and so, here r some of the pics taken:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

haa, why am i in 2 pics...wahaha...coz sorta noe both tables' ple...could haf taken another at a 3rd table...but guess better not lar...^^"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?