Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Just~In Chapters

Recently got ple tell me they spent hours/day/s reading thru my entire blog (including comments)...this is really something that is surprisingly shocking or shockingly surprising (depending on which way u wana look at it) and i really feel v honoured that u all actually feel so much about what i write and want to know about my life...comments such as: what i write cheer u up, its fun to read my things, u find motivation to improve ur chinese from my chinese posts...etc etc...

i wana say, Thank You! to all of you, that my blog came into ur lives and u coming into mine, if not these posts wun be read so thoroughly =) not going to mention names here...you know who u are =) but i will mention 3 of you whom most recently deserve such wholesome credit...and coincidentally ur names form up A.X.S... =P Thank You!!

Comments:
i duno wat to say...tks really! as i mentioned b4, i will blog to share things with ple...events which can be captured in happiness and such...more of +ve things...less i really have something that i have to spit out in other moods...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?