Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

MRT

Hmm...this post will either make me an oddball/'mountain-turtle' or ple will kill me...

Havn't taken MRT for duno-can't-rem-when...decided to take. And ya, I for a Singaporean, don't own an EZ-link card (!!!)...so gota purchase single trip ticket/card. So amazed that the system is so high-tech 'now' (quantify 'now' as in my 'own-time-sense-now')...that it is even touched-screen...kaoz, amazed I am...(!!!)

Ok...*issues daggers out*...pls take ur aim at me and...miss~! LoL

Comments:
Kaoz! Stupid Sua Koo! Don't tell too many people about this issue or you'll be branded sua koo for the rest of your life!!!!!!

Anw, my involvement in NDP is not nightmarish.... instead, its rather fun..... I'm the contingent trainer for Boys Brigade.... will also pop over to Girls Brigade to Pian Xiao Mei Mei everytime.... :)

Shawn
 
^^"

haa, i saw the stage set up at esplanade there, v colourful~!
 
wah seh~! so honoured to have miss cheng posting a comment on my blog for the very 1st time~! haa so altho is scold me one...nvm, i 4give u...lalalaa =P
 
Aiyo... didn't know u have been craving for my attention. haaa... I know lar in your heart I will always be your MISS CHENG. haiz.... its all my hubby's fault. Told him not to be so stingy and buy me a bigger diamond ring so as to "shine" the guys away but he refuse.

Btw, since u really yearn for my comment, let me just praise u a little. I really enjoy reading your blog. It helps me kill time during work and brightens me up with your silly yet occasionally intelligent observation/thought. Okie lar---enough said. If not next time u see me I will not just be MISS CHENG but a pile of delicious “old grass” haaaa!!! :P
 
wah seh! haa, at least im still brightening up ple when they read my blog...good to know =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?