Friday, August 10, 2007

 

败坏内腐 II

What's the use of a 3-mth tender notice?

So FREAKIN long...for the organisation to sort itself out...for tender-yee to sort themselves out...so everyone can be happy and move on...perhaps...but NO~!

So why do I need to tender 3-mths ago and then get to be notified just ONE day before the last day that it is: 'not approved...we want to keep you'

Where does the WE come from? I beg your pardon? There is no WE here. There is only YOU.

YOU that is bruntly selfish and not-well-managed.

Keep me? So that I can slog my ass again?

Because now alot of people leaving, and that I've become an extra capable asset to slog my ass again?

So many mths already, still cannot give me a proper answer as to why I slogged my ass of previously and not given the due rewards...

Now you want to keep me...

For YOUR needs definitely.

So my 3-mths of outside planning and moving on...even for family needs, self needs, other realization needs...is for fun? for YOUR needs?

go Sell fish bA...F#%$%&%^&*

Comments:
cool down~
wah..3 month notice is damn long..i understand cos. ..i served 3 mths before also...=)
 
Hey Jus, if they need fishballs to sell, can u get them to contact Miss Cheng? Thanks ar.
 
Hey Jus, if they need fishballs to sell, can u get them to contact Miss Cheng? Thanks ar.
 
as u can see, and as u know...

i usually dun publicly post any bad remarks targetted to anyone/anything...

i usually dun have outbursts as such...

but this is too much...

they dun need fishballs...they have too many different balls to juggle and handle for their own good...

ur fishball sell to them...will rot once in their possession...better not...
 
Wah! sian man...
or u wanna follow 小李飞刀?
shoot email here and there until kenna noticed by media?
too bad your surname is not the most powerful surname in this little red dot....
salted vegetable life...
 
Chill man....
I can fully understand how u feel...
Dun get too affected by tis thou i noe its kinda of hard....

>~sHaRoN~<
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?