Friday, May 09, 2008

 

Goodbye, My Love

As much as I can't bear to let you go...I did. Thank you so much for the memories and pulse-racing moments. The heads-turning times, heart-warming times, none too much to bear nor forget. There were tough times too, but you remained trustworthy as always.

If I could, I would keep you for a longer period. Your prowess is none by paper/surface-value and non-detectable. But, it is time to say goodbye, for it is a time to progress to the next stage. So thank you, you will always be the 1st love and beloved milestone at 23.

And may whoever have you (in future) cherish you and enjoy you as much as I did.

Tribute:






Comments:
so which will be your new love?
 
i am looking forward to see your new love man!!~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?