Thursday, May 01, 2008

 

Lucky Draw

I was notified I won a lucky draw via email. It was from Shaw (movies). I don't even remember entering any of such lucky draws; the email said it was an automatic entry when purchase of tickets was done for Resident Evil: Extinction. Wow! That was really some time back and last year if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, the email said I won 5 items in the draw! Woohoo!! =)

The 5 items included: 2x DVDs (first two episodes, which I did not watch! haha, now I can watch liao), 1x T-shirt, Poster, Umbrella!

When I collected the stuff, I asked them how many winners are there in total. The staff told me only 7 winners for the lucky draw. Wow...coolness! =)

Pic of all the stuff =) (umbrella not around coz my mum must have kept it somewhere liao...lol)

Comments:
This is great info to know.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?